The never ending battle of Love and Hate in a nutshell.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Last Blog Of My School Days.

It's finally coming to perspective.

The exams are about a week away. Everyone is getting nervous, i hardly get to see anyone now. The ones who were close to me have kept quiet and have actually been studying 24/7 while leaving me alone. Therefore, I have been hanging around with my alternative options. Not that I mind, but its just not the same. I miss the Jack Off Jill crew.

Nothing is for certain after the exams. My future, my friends' future, and wether or not we will still meet. In a way i'm looking forward to the free time, but i'm also regretting not savouring and cherishing the times we've spent. I guess you'll never know how much you loved something until its gone, I just had to learn that the hard way.

I gave a testimonial to the other members of the Jack Off Jill crew, in hoping this will come to realization for them as well and maybe help us get through what lays upon us in a smoother fashion. What I dont want is for us to accidently bump into each other in a mall or something saying "long time no see", exchanging business cards and never calling each other. That was the path my parents have taken but its not going to be mine, not if i had anything to do about it.

After thinking all this over, it made me realize how important this exam really is. It can make us or break us. What we shall be or what we could be are all determined by 9 crucial days of mental stress. Unfortunately for myself, I dont think I have been studying enough. The lack of friends around me recently have left me dead on the inside without any motivation to work harder for the better. I have no idea how everyones preparations are going, but I know mine has been shit. Hopefully my overall results will raise just a little higher than what ive got in my trials and achieve my current spm goal - no c's.

All this thinking have left me depressed a little. I'm going to go watch tv and let my mind forget my troubles. I'll be picking up my spm slip tomorrow and I hope to get to see everyone before the big day on November the 4th. For my other friends from different schools, even though I might have not been as close to you all as I am with my school friends, I still wish all of you the best of luck, just as much as I do my closest of buds. To all my skating friends, hopefully I shall see you all after spm.

Let this blog rot until the day i decide to write again. Goodbye.

-iglue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home