The never ending battle of Love and Hate in a nutshell.

Monday, May 24, 2004

Call me Kash.

Plugging in : Everlast - Black Jesus

Ever seen that maxis commercial where that guy takes a picture of that really cute chick(who i wouldnt mind getting acquainted with)in that train then sends the pic to all his friends and all...yeah, that one. Well, i met him last Saturday and i must express my feelings about how, heterosexually challenged i think he is.

I was in Help institute for a school magazine workshop entitled "How to produce a first class magazine". I attended the same event last year and i did not recollect any memory about any funny looking/acting guys. So it kind of came as quite a shock to me when he started the event. He was the emcee for the day along with another girl whom i forgot about. Kash kind of took the limelight all to himself.

So anyways, from the beginning right to the very end, i just couldnt stop cracking jokes about him. Then at the end of the event, during picture taking time, he decided to reach his arms and put it on our shoulders. I was really trying my best to keep a "straight" face. However, as scared as i was while taking the picture i was kind of happy that i have now got stories and proof to show to everyone (including my grandchildren) about gay men.

Welcome to the 21st century, where gay men run free.

Relevant links:
Maxis
Help Institute

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home