The never ending battle of Love and Hate in a nutshell.

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Best Sunday In A Long Time.

Plugging in : Taking Back Sunday - Your Own Disaster

Regardless of the exams that i have tomorrow, today i had a blast. Haha i know my friends are going to be jealous as hell. I went to Ikano Power Centre for the second time today and i was really overwhelmed by the amount of stuff available for purchase even though the amount of shops that was present was countable. Unlike klcc, the shops here actually have substance, theyre big, and they will most probably have what you want.

The Apple shop here, is the biggest showroom they have in all of Asia. Frankly, it didnt seem that big. But, there i was, drooling over the iPod, yet again. My parents still wont buy me one and they ban me from using my own cash. "Its a waste of money!"...yeah yeah. Half of the shop was infested with workers trying to promote "music canteen". Its a song downloading service thats available for Malaysians only at the mo. The music selection is a bit weak and the prices are ridiculous, RM3 for a song, say an album has 15 songs itll cost RM45 for the whole album. I might as well buy the whole cd for RM20. If you ask me, this will never catch on.

Skating wise, today has been awesome. I found the July issue of Daily Bread after weeks of scavenging. This one features about a dozen ams. AWESOME! Haha, i also found some nice ledges at the mall. Looks like it'll need to be waxed for an hour first though. Later in the evening i went skating with izzy at the KJ ledges. There were these woodpushers flipping their flat sticks. They were cool though cause we were better than them. Hah! Royale-ing the ledge compared to missed ollies? Right. They came with their girlfriends too. I think the girls must have been ashamed to see their guys sucking so bad. Pity them, perhaps i should have given my number? ;)

Related links:
Music Canteen
Apple Malaysia
Izzy's Blog
Daily Bread Magazine
Kelana Jaya Rollers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home